Conditions for Events
These Contractual Conditions for Events are intended to establish the terms and conditions that govern the provision of services by Quinta do Bom Despacho (Cadeira ao Norte, Lda), a limited company with offices in Rua do Lajedo, 62 9500-213 Ponta Delgada, and registered at the Commercial Registry Ponta Delgada, with tax number 513285156.
1. These Contractual Conditions for Events govern the terms under which the products are offered to customers. In the event that individual services have particular conditions, these shall prevail over these General Conditions, as will any others that are expressely agreed in writing between Quinta do Bom Despacho (Cadeira ao Norte, Lda) and the customer. By purchasing a service the customer accepts all the terms and conditions set forth.
2. Payment terms may vary according to the service provided or the booking platform used. In the absence of specific conditions, the general conditions apply, under which the customer must pay 50% of the price of the service at the time of booking and the remainder at the start of the service.
2.1. When making payment for a reservation or deposit, it is assumed that the customer has read and agreed to these conditions.
3. Cancellation of a confirmed event up to 15 days before the start of the service may result in an administrative charge of 10% of the reservation payment. The remainder of the booking value will be refunded.
3.1. If the cancellation is communicated less than 15 days before the start of the service, there is no reimbursement. Moreover, once the event has commenced, the customer is not entitled to refunds for any unused services.
4. Value Added Tax is included in the final price of the service.
5. If unforeseen circumstances force Quinta do Bom Despacho (Cadeira ao Norte, Lda) to cancel a confirmed event without the Client having breached its duties, the Client will be entitled to a full refund of the amounts paid.
6. Quinta do Bom Despacho (Cadeira ao Norte, Lda) only rents its event areas for the realization of events, not organizing them in any way. The organization of events will be the sole responsibility of the client or a person/company hired by him.
6.1. Quinta do Bom Despacho (Cadeira ao Norte, Lda) has some items, such as tables, chairs and sofas, as well as Reusable Plastic Plates, Cutlery and Cups, which can be used at events. Any other items must be provided by the customer or a person/company contracted by him.
6.2. Quinta do Bom Despacho (Cadeira ao Norte, Lda) is obliged to ensure the event spaces are clean and in the proper conditions.
6.3. Quinta do Bom Despacho (Cadeira ao Norte, Lda) can provide a kitchen space, with the use of part of its fridges and freezers, as well as the use of a stove, oven and microwave in order to support the event. These equipments must be used by the customer, or a person/company hired by him, with the necessary care and in a moderate way.
6.4. The times necessary for the preparation and completion of the event are not counted within the event time, and it is possible for the customer or person/company hired by him to access the event areas on days before or after the event, this situation being subject to the availability of event areas and staff at Quinta do Bom Despacho (Cadeira ao Norte, Lda).
6.5. Quinta do Bom Despacho (Cadeira ao Norte, Lda) advises against the use of single-use items, balloons, plastic confetti, and any other that has the potential to cause damage to the grounds of the Quinta and the environment in general.
6.6. Quinta do Bom Despacho (Cadeira ao Norte, Lda) advises potential customers to visit its event areas before making the reservation so that they can verify that the event areas are suitable for the intended purpose. It is possible to make an appointment on a day and time convenient to both parties for this purpose.
7. It is the customer's, or the person/company hired by him, obligation to monotyrize the minors who use the event areas. Quinta do Bom Despacho (Cadeira ao Norte, Lda) has no responsibility in this matter.
7.1. In the "Swimming Pond Rental" module, although it includes a monitor, it does not rule out the responsibility of the customer or the person/company hired by him to ensure the orderly use of this module and respect for the monitor.
7.2. In the "Swimming Pond Rental" module, a maximum of 20 people can be using the Swimming Pond at the same time.
8. The customer is obliged to compensate the Quinta do Bom Despacho (Cadeira ao Norte, Lda ) for any damage caused to the event areas and/or any support or facilities as well as all damages arising from breach of the obligations set out in these general conditions, including without limitation attorneys' fees and court costs.
9. The customer may pay for services by debit/credit card (Visa, Mastercard and others), bank transfer, PayPal, TransferWise, MB Way, MB reference and cash.
9.1 Other payment methods may be available on the various booking platforms where Quinta do Bom Despacho is registered.
10. Quinta do Bom Despacho (Cadeira ao Norte, Lda) reserves the right to change these General Conditions at any time.
11. For resolution of all disputes arising out of this contract, including those which are related to their interpretation, performance, breach, invalidity, resolution or reduction, where it has not been possible to reach an amicable solution, the Jurisdiction of the District is stipulated in Ponta Delgada, with express waiver of any other.